Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.569 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,731 (€1,692) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩70,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)