Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,124 in Araraquara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Temuco costs CH$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €2,000 (about 5 hours ago)