Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.549 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 30% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,644 (Q12,091) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 234 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Gallen costs CHF 469 (about 2 hours ago)