Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.707 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,418 (6,246TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)