Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13643 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 34% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,895 (43,206 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)