Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,856 prices entered by 852 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00054 GBP / MMK
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 62% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,200 in London you would need to make just about £2,706 (5,006,989 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $46 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aracaju costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)