Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GBP / LAK
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 62% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,700 in London you would need to make just about £2,902 (37,652,358 ₭) in Vientiane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)