Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,066 prices entered by 1,397 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05599 GBP / SCR
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 35% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £9,800 in London you would need to make just about £6,370 (113,757 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)