Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,468 prices entered by 1,146 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05689 GBP / SCR
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 9% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,800 in London you would need to make just about £6,188 (108,776 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)