Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 2%|
Are you moving to Toronto? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Toronto of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)