Cost of living in Singapore vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.541 GBP / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,571 prices entered by 507 different people.
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 19% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)