Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and London, United Kingdom
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,465 prices entered by 1,483 different people.
Do you live in London? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 35% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dnipropetrovs'k costs 12,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Milan costs €1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 75,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)