Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and London, United Kingdom
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,373 prices entered by 1,460 different people.
Do you live in London? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Pisa costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Luxembourg costs €2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bijapur costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)