Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,506 prices entered by 1,191 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 26% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £8,000 in London you would need to make just about £5,908 in Saint Peter Port.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)