Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,080 prices entered by 1,316 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.900 GBP / EUR
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 67% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £9,300 in London you would need to make just about £3,034 (€3,370) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)