Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,241 prices entered by 1,403 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 68% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £9,000 in London you would need to make just about £2,852 (€3,247) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)