Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,601 prices entered by 1,194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.899 GBP / EUR
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 69% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,800 in London you would need to make just about £2,077 (€2,310) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)