Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,122 prices entered by 468 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01200 GBP / RUB
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 72% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £8,000 in London you would need to make just about £2,223 (руб 185,180) in Perm.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kiev costs 26₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tumbes costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)