Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,626 prices entered by 1,342 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 GBP / EUR
Do you live in London? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 49% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £15,625 in London you would need to make just about £8,029 (€9,454) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)