Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,491 prices entered by 1,377 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00690 GBP / JPY
Do you live in London? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 44% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £16,250 in London you would need to make just about £9,094 (¥1,318,473) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)