Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 33% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 17%|
Are you moving to Edinburgh? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Edinburgh of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 950 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 60 (about 5 hours ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Paris costs €4.00 (about 5 hours ago)