Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,428 prices entered by 1,401 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / KRW
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 42% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £8,600 in London you would need to make just about £4,986 (₩7,315,603) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)