Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,057 prices entered by 1,374 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / KRW
Do you live in London? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 43% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £9,200 in London you would need to make just about £5,279 (₩7,736,521) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)