Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and London, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,400 prices entered by 1,331 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00070 GBP / KRW
Do you live in London? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 45% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £15,000 in London you would need to make just about £8,195 (₩11,649,603) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aalborg costs kr99 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 219,500 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Makhachkala costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)