Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and London, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,635 prices entered by 1,343 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in London? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 49% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £16,250 in London you would need to make just about £8,359 (₩12,463,230) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 30 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $53 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.29 (about 2 hours ago)