Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,446 prices entered by 1,411 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 GBP / KRW
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 45% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £10,000 in London you would need to make just about £5,520 (₩8,403,795) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)