Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and London, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,995 prices entered by 1,303 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 GBP / KRW
Do you live in London? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 54% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £16,250 in London you would need to make just about £7,463 (₩12,485,175) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)