Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,229 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.802 GBP / USD
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 56% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £8,400 in London you would need to make just about £3,726 ($4,645) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Podgorica costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vancouver costs C$615 (about 3 hours ago)