Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,219 prices entered by 1,397 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37990 GBP / BBD
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 24% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £9,600 in London you would need to make just about £7,270 (19,137 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)