Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs London, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,062 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39869 GBP / BBD
Do you live in London? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 26% cheaper than in London (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,300 in London you would need to make just about £5,407 (13,561 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 4 hours ago)