Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19392 CAD / CNY
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 40% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$1,496 (元7,713) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)