Cost of living comparison between Wenzhou, China and London, Ontario, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.20924 CAD / CNY
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 150% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,231 (元10,663) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Cairns costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)