Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CAD / COP
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,218 (COL$6,942,216) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)