Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,225 (COL$6,429,448) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)