Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01148 CAD / JPY
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,946 (¥518,027) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,700 in London, Ontario.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)