Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19195 CAD / CNY
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 39% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$3,063 (15,958元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 2 hours ago)