Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22148 CAD / BRL
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,307 (R$ 10,417) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $387,000 (about 4 hours ago)