Cost of living in Lanzhou, China vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19381 CAD / CNY
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$3,201 (16,516元) in Lanzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)