Cost of living in Jining, China compared to London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20503 CAD / CNY
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 36% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,618 (元12,770) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)