Cost of living in Jining, China compared to London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19486 CAD / CNY
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 38% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,330 (元11,955) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (21 minutes ago)