Cost of living in Jining, China compared to London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19414 CAD / CNY
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 38% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,341 (元12,060) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)