Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00005 CAD / VND
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 44% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$3,116 (57,187,667 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)