Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs London, Ontario, Canada
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,445 (﷼ 85,013,575) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 3 hours ago)