Cost of living in Guilin, China vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19178 CAD / CNY
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 36% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$3,369 (17,565元) in Guilin.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 80 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Osasco costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)