Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19121 CAD / CNY
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$3,418 (17,874元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Nairobi costs Shilling28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)