Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CAD / MXN
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,561 (Mex$ 42,320) in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 3 hours ago)