Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22558 CAD / BRL
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,671 (R$ 11,841) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)