Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and London, Ontario, Canada
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 589 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.614 CAD / GBP
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 4% more expensive than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,260 (£2,020) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in London, Ontario.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)