Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and London, Ontario, Canada
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.707 CAD / GBP
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,477 (£2,036) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in London, Ontario.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 6,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)