Cost of living in Asansol, India vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01673 CAD / INR
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 56% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,644 (₨158,078) in Asansol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)