Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs London, Ontario, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 766 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.35012 CAD / PEN
Do you live in London, Ontario? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in London, Ontario (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in London, Ontario you would need to make just about C$2,363 (S/. 6,748) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 13,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $0.08 (about 2 hours ago)