Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Logroño, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00014 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Logroño? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 32% cheaper than in Logroño (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Logroño you would need to make just about €1,352 (9,547,962 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)