Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.064 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,791 zł ($933) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (21 minutes ago)