Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.053 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,179 zł (1,697 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)