Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.845 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,953 zł (1,741 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)