Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.703 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,780 zł (4,358 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)