Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.886 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,310 zł (1,147 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)