Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03448 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 30% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,608 zł (75,645 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)