Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,321 zł (8,039TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)