Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,077 zł (1,187,801 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)