Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.249 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,713 zł (€1,815) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (29 minutes ago)