Cost of living in Zhuhai, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,648 zł (19,360元) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)