Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,468 zł (17,182元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)