Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,595 zł (元7,809) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)