Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,960 zł (元5,148) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)