Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,021 zł (元15,037) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (43 minutes ago)