Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,635 zł (元15,832) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)