Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,381 zł (元7,371) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)