Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.182 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,857 zł (4,060KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)