Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,287 zł (1,955KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)