Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.167 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,405 zł (1,571KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)