Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.200 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,833 zł (4,015KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)