Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.781 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,124 zł (Dinar 1,699) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)