Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.238 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,390 zł (Dinar 1,602) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)