Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01244 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,687 zł (216,014 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (35 minutes ago)