Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01187 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,311 zł (278,854 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (38 minutes ago)